1. The eCookbook is solely for personal, non-commercial use only. Any other usage not expressly allowed by these Terms is prohibited and may subject the user to legal action.
2. The eCookbook is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. The user agrees that their use of the eCookbook is at the user's sole risk.
3. The user is solely responsible for any damages caused by their use of the eCookbook, including any damages to their computer system, software, or data.
4. All content included in the eCookbook is the property of its respective owners, and may be protected by copyright laws. The eCookbook is provided solely for the users' personal use.
5. The user may not reproduce, transmit, distribute, alter, market, or use the eCookbook content in any manner without the express written permission of the copyright owner.
6. The eCookbook may not be resold, shared with others, or copied or distributed in any form or by any means, electronic or otherwise, without prior written permission from the copyright owner.
7. The user may not rent, lease, lend, or sublicense the eCookbook or any of its content to any third party.
8. The user is strictly prohibited from accessing or attempting to access the eCookbook through any automated means such as a robot or spider.
9. The user shall not reverse engineer, modify, copy, frame, or create derivative works from the eCookbook in any way.
10. The user agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the owners of the eCookbook from any and all liability, losses, costs, and expenses (including attorney’s fees) resulting from any violation of these Terms or use of the eCookbook.
11. The user agrees to abide by applicable laws and regulations.
12. The user agrees to pay any taxes that may be applicable to their use of the eCookbook.
13. These Terms are subject to change at any time without prior notice.